Saturday 8 March 2008

Date: Wednesday

Department/Section: HR/training and development section
Company Supervisor: Ramani Gurusinghe
Work Assignment:

Today we went on a trip all over Dubai Golf to show the new employees all different s sections and departments-we took lots of pictures as a memory-after that we went to the Dubai museum to show them the history of the UAE- they were asking me lots of questions about our history and cultural and I was proud to tell them about our country-finally we went to Emirates Golf Club –most of the employees was from there ,so they showed us more about EGC - I become a friend to most of the new staff which make me know different people from different countries-I feel grateful and happy going with Mr. Jordan this time, because I feel like he do care about me and asking for my opinions in any matters-also Ms. Ramani and most of the staffs at the HR department do ask me if enjoyed my time during the trip which make me happy because there are people who do care about me.