Tuesday 4 March 2008

Date: Tuesday

Department/Section: HR/training and development section
Company Supervisor: Ramani Gurusinghe
Work Assignment:

Today I was in the induction for the whole day-I helped Mr. Stephen Wangai preparing things at the morning- for today the trainees were much less than the first time which make me concentrate more than the first induction-in this induction I was more confidence to participate in the training session or the induction and I learnt a lot of things as well-I introduced myself in front of the trainees - Mr. Stephen Wangai encouraged me a lot, because he listened to my opinions and answers my questions during the induction which encouraged me even more to be natural in front of the trainees- I learnt the basic knowledge of playing golf which was very good knowledge and experience to learn –we finished early, so I got the chance to talk little bit with the trainees and be comfortable with them-am looking forward for tomorrow which is the second day of the induction.