Monday 10 March 2008

Date: Monday

Department/Section: HR
Company Supervisor: Ramani Gurusinghe
Work Assignment:

Today I started my day preparing for the open day-cutting papers, doing the files and printing the interview forms for the interviews-at 10am we started our interviews-we started accepting the CVs from the audiences and asking them to wait-somtime it is required us to explain things for them-moreover, I participated in the interviewing stage by asking questions which was very hopeful experiences for me as an HR student and employee in the future, because now I know more about the questions and what kinds of attitude should a person showing during the interview-I learnt all these things in the college(the interview matters) ,but it is so different now ,because I practiced in real life- I entered the data in the training program of the company –also Mr. Stephen Wangai helped me a lot with my college projects-he answered all my questions about the training session and how people do it in different companies- finally I helped Mr. Jordan doing the filing-I had fun today, because I got new experiences and I enjoyed my time with my friends.