Tuesday 11 March 2008

Date: Tuesday

Department/Section: HR
Company Supervisor: Ramani Gurusinghe
Work Assignment:

Today I started my day preparing for the open day-cutting papers, doing the files and printing the interview forms for the interviews-at 10am we started our interviews-we started accepting the CVs from the audiences and asking them to wait-sometime it is required us to explain things for them- for the whole day, I participated in the interviewing stage by asking questions which was very hopeful experiences for me –also I noticed that most of the audiences have different characters and personalities and we as a interviewer should know how to deal with them-today we did more interviews that yesterday- I had fun today, because I got new experiences and I enjoyed my time with my friends.