Wednesday 27 February 2008

Date: Wednesday

Department/Section: HR/training and development section
Company Supervisor: Ramani Gurusinghe
Work Assignment:

Today I started my work organizing employees papers (like leave letter or salary letter) according to the employees ID numbers to enter it after that in the employee’s files easily- I went to Mr. Stephen Wangai after that, he discussed and explained to me about the training budget- also he showed me some tables to make it easier to me to understand about their own company training sessions budget - we have induction next week, so we started looking in the names list- -we classified the new employees who attended the induction last week and who don’t- we came up with the final list of the new employees who didn’t attended the induction last week- we started sending them emails and make a check list of the materials that we will need for the induction- I did learn a lot, because he taught me how to do every things step by step which make it easier for me-In Dubai Golf they do keep employees passports in a safe place to avoid lose them in fire situation and give it back if the employees ask for them-moreover, Mr. Lioyd who is responsible of recruitment section taught me where I can find employees passports if they do ask about them , how should I print it and where and how should I return it after print it-finally, I continued organizing employees papers according the their ID number.