Saturday 23 February 2008

Date: Thursday

Department/Section: HR/training and development section
Company Supervisor: Ramani Gurusinghe
Work Assignment:

Today we went on a trip all over Dubai Golf to show the new employees all different s sections and departments-organizing and plan for the trip was very interesting and useful for me as a HR student ,because I got lots of skills and knowledge- we took lots of pictures as a memory-after that Mr. Stephen Wangai showed them how to rode the buggies or the club car that they use to go all over Dubai Golf- also we went to Dubai museum to show them the history of the UAE- they were asking me lots of questions about our history and cultural and I was proud to tell them about our country-finally we went to Emirates Golf Club to introduce our new staffs to the staffs there-this was the most interesting day in my whole week ,because I become a friend to most of the new staff which make me know different from different countries. I believe that the coming weeks will be more interesting which make me more exciting to work there.

No comments: