Tuesday 26 February 2008

Date: Tuesday

Department/Section: HR/training and development section
Company Supervisor: Ramani Gurusinghe
Work Assignment:

Today I have very exciting and busy schedule as well. Mr. Stephen Wangai gave me the data of the new employees that he gave me yesterday to continue entering it in the training system. Before I starting entering the data to the training system they downloaded the training system to my own PC to make me feel more comfortable working at my own desk- I was so happy ,so I finished entraining the data of the new employees at the same date - Mr. Stephen Wangai was very happy, because I finished my job in the same day- I discussed with him some mistakes that I did during entering the data in the system and he explained to me the mistakes-also he did explain to me more about this training system features which was very interesting and useful for me to know – after that my supervisor invited me to her office and asked me to choose some training sessions topics that I really want to learn about before finishing my work placement period - I was very happy ,because she do care about me and she want me to return to my college with different experiences and good knowledge- furthermore, my friend at the office taught me how to return the employees files to the right place in the office drawers according to the employees working locations - my college mentor Mr. Tridib came to my work placement to see me and talk with me about the work - he talked with my supervisor as well about my evaluation book privately-I was so happy, because both of them were happy with my work and blog-I asked my college mentor some questions about my final report and presentation and he answered my questions –moreover, he taught me how to attach photos and pictures to my blog to make it more attractive and lively-finally I sit with my supervisor to tell her about the training session topics that I chose to learn -she was very happy with my choices and she told me that she will definitely do her best to conduct those training sessions for me with other employees who are in the same level as me.