Sunday 24 February 2008

Date: Sunday

Department/Section: HR/training and development section
Company Supervisor: Ramani Gurusinghe
Work Assignment:

At the morning I arranged employees CVs and entered it to the company system- also Mr. Stephen Wangai gave me a book about training and development in investment company like Dubai Golf and asked me to read it carefully, because it will benefit me a lot and he was right- after that the HR department arranged a lunch for local employees ,so we went to the lunch–Then we visited the employees apartments who worked for Dubai Golf and the company branches and find out that they are very luck to have every things like reading room, internet room, party room and lots of things more- it was very exciting to know new local employees from different branches and departments-after we come back Mr. Stephen Wangai showed me their training and development system of the company and explained it to me as well- then he taught me how to enter new employees data to the training system-finally I entered some new employees data in this system