Wednesday 9 April 2008

Date: Thursday

Department/Section: IT
Company Supervisor: Ramani Gurusinghe
Work Assignment:

Today was my last day in Dubai Golf-I spend 2 months and 1 week working in there-I learned a lot in the HR department and l learned what I want to learn in the IT department which are:
· How to format the computer
· How to deal with the viruses and some useful viruses programs for the computer
· Microsoft office Access 2007
It was fun to work in the IT department for 3 days which actually encourage me to take courses after graduation in some famous institutes-after that we have a farewell party where everyone in the HR department attended-we took pictures and enjoyed ourselves-finally I send a farewell letter to the most employees who are working in the HR department and to Mr. Saif who taught me from the IT department.